Booysen Installations has forged a reputation in the industry for quality workmanship and dedication in every project the business is involved with. We have a large portfolio of projects with some of the biggest developers in the UK. Over the last 15 years we have been involved in the construction of over 6,000 prestigious homes. Projects range from single retail kitchens, shop fit-outs and large residential developments.
We've been lucky enough to be involved in some impressive developments over the years :
- Ontario Tower - the first residential tower in London since 1976.
- Pan Peninsula - the tallest all-residential tower in Europe at 50 floors.
- The residential flats in Media City, which are the new BBC head offices.
- Embassy Gardens - the development surrounding the new American Embassy at Nine Elms, London.
- Royal Wharf - the largest simultaneous development in Europe at 3385 apartments, to name but a few.
Our industry expertise, dedication to providing excellent service and our commitment to developing world class installations for our clients have given us the chance to prove ourselves time and again.